GinaCaranoNET is a not-for-profit, non-commercial website dedicated to educating fans and prospective fans about Gina Carano on her public life, and past and present projects. Both our site, ginacarano.net
, and all of our social media accounts are charged with creating an inclusive environment where Gina Carano fans can connect in respectful conversation. This is made possible through the hard work and volunteer efforts of our team (fellow Gina Carano fans). This has truly been a labor of love by Gina Carano fans for Gina Carano fans.
Any copy-right material on this site that mentions Cara Dune, The Mandalorian, or any other elements or characters associated with Lucasfilm is the property of Lucasfilm. Other characters from their respective movies and shows are also owned by their respective companies. All copyrighted content is used by this site under Title 17 Chapter 1 Section 107 US Code. You can find a copy of the “Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair Use” can be found on Cornell.edu.
Our purpose is not to profit from or take profit from the companies that own the materials or characters. By listing information on the movies and shows and characters, we want the fans to watch those movies and shows that Gina Carano has been a part of and to purchase any merchandise available. We are also very passionate about supporting local and up-and-coming artists and content creators as well.
Only the original content created by our team and featured on this site and all of our social media accounts are copyright © 2021 GinaCaranoNet unless otherwise indicated.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the Digital Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office
website, we will respond within 24 hours from the communication to claims of copyright infringement committed using the GinaCaranoNET social media accounts and website (the “Site”) if such claims are reported to our e-mail address identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report any alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to our e-mail address. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, we will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or––if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice––you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.